June 12, 2006

Weekend in NYC


Anne and I had a great, albeit short, weekend in NYC. We went down to celebrate the wedding of Brian and Gina. Brian has been a friend of mine since we were 4 or 5. The wedding took place in Tribeca at The Tribeca Rooftop. A great loft space with tons of natural lighting perfect for pictures and sunsets over New Jersey. Todd, I and Ephraim were the only ones from home at the wedding, which was quite special. Brian had a few colleagues and friends from Cornell there. The reception was small - roughly 120 or so and really classy. I'm glad we made the trip.

Just prior to the mid-afternoon wedding, Anne and I had brunch with my parents who were in town for Aaron, a cousin's, chorus at an Upper East Side YMHA. We had a really really nice time during brunch and afterward on a walk thorugh Central Park.

The picture posted really needs no explanation other than opportunity making itself available.

No comments: