June 30, 2006

Smoked again


Brian smoked me again on the court last night. 2-1. Not too bad of a display though. I felt good. He apparently felt a bit better. Actually, he was pumped up from spending a good 45 minutes in traffic on the way to my house. He hates traffic.

I'm currently watching the FIFA World Cup Germany v. Argentina. ESPN has live coverage over the internet and I'm able to watch it at work. While doing work, of course.

Today, Anne comes back!!! I haven't seen her since Monday morning in Cornucopia, WI at her brother's wedding. We'll be off in the early a.m. for NYC to do some apartment hunting. We're looking for a July 15 lease. We'll need some luck, even though we've (mostly Anne) been doing tons of searching online. The problem is is that the apartments are available now. When they're shown, you have to be ready to sign/produce all of your information: income, references, credit score etc.

Did I mention that ANNE'S coming back?!!!!!

No comments: