November 18, 2005

Black then green . . .

Or was it green then black? I'm pretty sure it was the latter. Here's the skinny: Old friend, Matt Russell, E-mails me a request. Request being that I meet with his photographer roommate Lawrence. I met with Lawrence at Diesel, coffee shop, and looked at photos of his. He wants me to model for one of his shoots. Naked. And green. Posing as the Incredible Hulk. I say yes. Months pass. Last night, in Lawrence's room, I stood naked. And was painted, literally head to toe. He painted my butt and other areas I couldn't reach/see. I was dark green. My face was dark green. My eyelids were dark green. The photo shoot took no more than a half of an hour. I was done. So I thought. Down I go to the bathroom with my dark colored towel and travel/hotel soap Lawrence supplied me. The green wouldn't come off. I was in the shower. I was in the shower for almost an HOUR. During this hour, I was scrubbing like mad man and had to invite Lawrence to scrub my back and butt. Lawrence and I became quite close as the night progressed. I've not had my butt scrubbed, this side of age 7, by anyone other than myself. I finally emerged, thinking I was satisfactorily not green. Lawrence and his roommates, who were all expectantly waiting for me in the adjacent kitchen, thought otherwise. Two of them, Matt and Gretchen, were ferried out to CVS to get some cold creme. Lawrence was dutifully preparing pad thai. The cold creme worked. We ate pad thai and Matt drove me back to Anne's place. This morning I awoke with two black eyes. From scrubbing. Green to black. Maye I should get some of that eder spackle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»