July 26, 2006

So here I am


And here's a picture of Anne and I on our first day in the apartment.

So here I am, in Anne and I's apartment in NYC. Alone. I've done laundry. I've cycled. I've done yoga. I've gone for walks. I've gone food shopping. I've surfed the net. I've read. I've tried to organize the apartment. But I find myself wont for things to do and people, namely Anne, to do them with.

I miss her terribly, but know she'll be back in no time flat - roughly 2 weeks.

Today, Todd's coming by and we're to play tennis. I've not seen courtside in many years. Neither has my racquet. Here's to hoping the strings hold up!

I've found a radio station that serves me well - 96.3 - The New York Times Classical station. It isn't too obnoxious with talk and only slightly so with modern pieces.

I washed the outerside of our kitchen windows and did not get swarmed by wasps this time. Which was a relief. Now I just have to figure out how to wash the other windows - possibly a squeegie (sp?)?

No comments: