
This is my lovely girlfriend, Anne. (We've been dating for quite a while - around one and a half/two years or so, not really sure.) I felt that since she's such an important part of my life, a blog which did not introduce her would not be a true reflection of who I am. Anne's a Wisconsin native and full of passion for life and human rights. She has been living in Boston for around four years and will be the reason I'm leaving the city in a couple of months. I'm following her and love (happily embodied in the same person) to NYC. She'll be going to graduate school for Public Health. I'll be doing something - not quite sure what yet. We'll see. Okay, that's her. She's my sweetpea.
1 comment:
This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»
Post a Comment